Beatfreeks are running an exciting competition. We are giving away 10 FREE tickets to Jam Sessions. The winners will be selected and messaged on Wednesday 17 November 2021.
To enter it’s simple:
- Follow @beatfreeks and @jamsessionsuk on Instagram
- Tag one friend you’d like to go with
Open to UK residents aged 16+. Closing date 23:59 GMT on 16 November 2021. Winner chosen at random. No purchase required. The full terms and conditions are detailed below. Head over to @beatfreeks on Instagram to enter.
Employees of the Promoter or any associated company and their immediate family as well as sponsors of the Prize Draw and their employees and judges of the Prize Draw and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw. Entrants must:
- Reside in the UK
- Be over the age of 16 years
- Have access to the internet
- Hold their own active personal Instagram Account
- Remain subject to the Instagram terms and conditions
To enter the Prize Draw entrants must:
- Follow @beatfreeks and @jamsessionsuk on Instagram
- Tag a friend you’d go with
Entries must be made between 07:00 GMT on 15/11/21 and 07:00 GMT on 17/11/2021 for the (“Competition or Competition Period”) to be valid. Entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid. No third party or automated entries are permitted. All entrants (including the winners) must comply with any reasonable directions given to him or her or them by the Promoter in connection with the Prize Draw. Failure to comply with such directions may result in an invalid Entry and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
Any Entry that is deemed by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may otherwise bring the competition or Promoter into disrepute will be excluded from the Prize Draw and the Promoter reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such entry that it deems appropriate.
The Promoter will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Promoter to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to its Twitter or Instagram pages which infringes any third party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
There will be 5 winners, the winner will receive 2 tickets each to Jam Sessions on Thursday 18 November 2021.
The prizes are subject to availability. Vouchers for alcohol, tobacco, weapons or anything related to violence will not be available. The Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winners cannot request any alternative prize.
Winner selection and contact
The Promoter will select one winner at random at the end of the Competition Period. The Winner will be selected and private messaged on Instagram on Wednesday 17 November 2021. No correspondence will be entered into respect of any decision made in connection with the Prize Draw. Once the details have been provided in the manner stipulated herein, the Promoter will provide further details regarding the Prize to the competition winner though Instagram Direct Message. The Winners must provide their name, mobile number, email and home address in order to claim the Prize. If any Winner fails to provide their details to the Promoter within 6 hours of the selection on 17 November 2021, via direct message on Instagram, asking them to provide the details then the Promoter acting in its absolute discretion may: make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or withdraw the Prize from that Winner. If the Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by the Promoter the declining or forfeiting Winner will continue to be subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; and the Promoter may offer the Prize to a new Winner selected at random by the promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to publish each Winner’s name and Entry on the Promoter’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on its website found at www.beatfreeks.com. By entering the competition, if you are a Winner you agree to your Entry being published and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw without further recompense.
Use and display of Entries and copyright
The copyright subsisting in the Entry must belong to the entrant. Entrants will retain copyright in the Entries they submit. Entrants must not have infringed the rights of any other party or breached any laws when submitting their Entries. If an Entry contains reference to or images of a person, the consent of that person (or their parent or guardian if they are under 18) must have been obtained.
Except for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter or its agents or representatives or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or representatives assume responsibility for:
- any Prize that is not redeemed;
- any personal property;
- any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure;
- any system failures or malfunctions of any third party websites;
- any incomplete, lost, delayed or late Entries;
- any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Prize Draw;
- any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the participants in the Prize Draw howsoever arising from participating in the Prize Draw; communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any website (including without limitation any social media websites) or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband, mobile internet or WAP connections; any injury or damage to a participant which may be related to or arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize; if for any reason the Prize Draw or any website in connection with the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer, virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion; and/or any other matter outside of their reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms and Conditions. The Winners agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter, its group of companies and their officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly from: their Entry into this Prize Draw; and/or 8.4.2.their receipt and use of any Prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Instagram accounts. By entering the Prize Draw you accept these Terms and Conditions as in force at the time you submit your Entry. Any person who provides their Details to the Promoter in connection with this Prize Draw accepts:
- these Terms and Conditions; and
- the use of their personal data by the Promoter:
- for the purpose of administration of the Prize Draw (including publishing the names of the Winners and any administration relating to the Prize); and any other purpose for which they have consented.
Proof of Entry is not proof of receipt. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the Promoter. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. For the names of the Winners or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to Beatfreeks, 101-102, Zellig, Gibb St, Deritend, Birmingham B9 4AT. The Prize Draw, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which may arise out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these terms.